Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
rayvo said:
I could do with having my depollution system checked out but dont want my pants pulled down by dealers.
I could have checked it for you if you were in scotland... but you best bit is a jar of vaseline and the way to the dealers. as you cant do without..

your particle filter might need changing.. the reservoir might need topping up, you egr valve could be faulty.. when was the car last serviced ??

·
Registered
38 Posts
No but............

Hi Guys
After 2 weeks of ownership of my 607-V6 (102,000 miles) the car has not been starting too good. Takes 2-4 seconds and the rev counter needle goes berserk when starting! Anyway, tonight it was hard at starting and the deplloution fault system kicked in. It wouldn’t rev. I had to switch off and now the engine management light is staying on, but at least the engine revs ok now.
I did notice this fault happened to the previous owner (i have his invoices) and the Peugeot garage in Stockport just charged £45 to have it rectified. Looks like a diagnosis check and downloads of software.
So I will have to go to my local Peugeot garage in Blackburn and have it re-set.
But still concerned why it doesn’t start with just a turn of the key! I have bought some new spark plugs as i think this could be a cause. Fingers crossed!
My previous 607 2.2 started so easily!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts