Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi anyone near here: Hucknall, Nottinghamshire
i've been having problems communicating with an ebay seller for too long now who promised to post a pair of headlamps then didn't and has been
baulking at doing so ever since,sadly a 300 mile round trip to sort it out and makes it not a practical solution,
anyone got any ideas?
as usual ebay were crap and have closed the case against the seller without a solution....
neil

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks gibbo,
i think i've pm 'd him..lol , i'll let you know if not....whew
many thanks
neil:thumb:

·
Registered
117 Posts
evening folks!

I'm not far from Hucknall, Gibbo is correct. Would you like them picked up and posted down to you Neil? My thought is that if he/she has taken this long then the headlamps might not be there to send any more. But I don't mind taking a trip and finding out. Your choice as to how you convince the seller :lol: Can't do so until late next week as I'm away at the mo, but let me know the details...

A

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm on my way south on Wednesday 13th November down the M1 after a visit to Ade the coupe breaker in Chesterfield. Final destination is Basingstoke.

Likely to be early afternoon for picking them up. For delivery: can either meet somewhere convenient for the M25 or arrange something more convenient at a later date.

Let me know if I can be any use... :thumb:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi rwb,
thanks for the offer,i'm still not getting a reply even from the sellerbut hope it all clicks into place before then...fingers crossed,
i'll keep you updated
thanks
neil:thumb:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sadly still sporadic messages from seller who hasn't even bothered to fully read my replies and requests for a day time,and then blames me for a boring message when i try to answer fully...?!!!!? wtf......
sadly too late for any useful contact and pickup....
many thanks
neil

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm back in action with some free time...let me know if I can help. I was thinking, I'm sure there is sometimes an email after winning an eBay auction to your registered email address which contains the seller's (postal) address. Can you look back through your emails for this? It's not the most professional way to go about it, but maybe the only way to find out once and for all if the items are still there is to knock on the door and ask.

·
Registered
117 Posts
A Happy New Year to all here :thumb:

Neil did you ever get any where with this? Did you pursue anything or let it go?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts