Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a discussion with a friend...what do you guys think would happen with a 3 series beemer vs a pugcc?

does pugcc even have change/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ive taken on 330ci's with my cc in a street race.... 318's and 320's i dont even bother anymore and recently was racing a 745il (the new one) on a highway up to 205km/h. BMW's suck.... I ahve one.... I still think they suck

·
Registered
93 Posts
:p
maxcobmara said:
Ive taken on 330ci's with my cc in a street race.... 318's and 320's i dont even bother anymore and recently was racing a 745il (the new one) on a highway up to 205km/h. BMW's suck.... I ahve one.... I still think they suck

nice ..show those bmw's whos who:p

·
Registered
93 Posts
maxcobmara said:
exactly... having a hard time with alfas and fiat coupes tho... guess i better kick of my 30-666 sleeper project

really? i think fiat coupes are junk :rolleyes: excuse my language :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
maxcobmara said:
u Serious?:confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wasnt driving a pug, but I got flashed by an M3 wanting to pass me on the A31 once, I let him go a few hundred yards and then put my foot down, result... Toyota Supra RZ 1 Beemer 0. Oh how we laughed.:lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
i beat a 318i at the start of a traffic light. im still chuffed coz i was in my pug 306 1.4! but then the b*stard started chasing me!

·
Registered
41 Posts
dappa said:
i beat a 318i at the start of a traffic light. im still chuffed coz i was in my pug 306 1.4! but then the b*stard started chasing me!
LOL maybe he wanted to steal ur engine LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
BMW Suck. Had a 3 series at one stage. Really poor performance and dead spots all over the place. It was a 120i and was way to slow. Poor show.
had many other problems too. Steering racks. Flat spare wheels. Hopefully will be joining the peugeot family soon.

Mike

·
Registered
862 Posts
pokershark said:
fiats are crap..pugs are much better
Fiats are pretty awful,although the grande punto is a good looking car they would have been better making it from lego. The build quality is appaling already had numerous recalls,electrcic windows work when they like,breaks squeek,water enters the boot i could go on and on DONT CONSIDER EVER BUYING ONE OF THESE AWFULL CARS. (had one as a courtesy car for a few days)

·
Registered
93 Posts
08micsta said:
BMW Suck. Had a 3 series at one stage. Really poor performance and dead spots all over the place. It was a 120i and was way to slow. Poor show.
had many other problems too. Steering racks. Flat spare wheels. Hopefully will be joining the peugeot family soon.

Mike

i wudnt say bmw suck, but maybe over-rated

1 - 20 of 24 Posts