Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all:thumb:

Anyone need any help with unlocking there ecu I can help no problems at all just drop me a message or if your needing any parts we have thousands of pug citroen parts, we have been dealing with these cars for over 20 years and can give as much advice as you will ever need.

I will look forward to your replies

Kind Regards Richard :thumb:

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello David, Any parts available ECU,s unlocked PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!

THE PUG CITROEN CENTRE UK said:

Anyone need any help with unlocking there ecu I can help no problems at all just drop me a message or if your needing any parts we have thousands of pug citroen parts, we have been dealing with these cars for over 20 years and can give as much advice as you will ever need.

Sorry I am a new user and cant send private messages yet if anyone needs anything please reply to my post and I will Help any way I can.

Regards Richard:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Rich, might just be the man i need as my ECU on my peugeot 206 is buggered and i have found an second hand one and i need to know about the coding . Also my local peugeot dealer has told me that a second hand ECU wont work as its already coded to that car is this right can you help me please?.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi there richard
Can i hav you phone number need an 306 gti6 ecu unlocked can post or bring to you
Thanks greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts