Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife informed me that her 2.0HDi 407 displayed a light in the main info panel the best way she could describe it was it looks like two curly brackets with a dotted line at the bottom and an exclamation mark in the middle.....check through the hand book but can find no reference to this light at all!!!!!!!!

It comes on after about 10 secs of starting the car.

It did go off after a couple of seconds and did not come back on

any ideas anyone

Cheers
Mick

·
11,775 Posts
A tyre warning light:

It varies from car to car whether its low pressure or a puncture.

The fact its lighting at start up may just be a bulb test.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
light

Okay showed picture to the wife and she confirms that is the light, thanks for that :)

Oh and by the way and i quote my wife says 'I like him dont care who he is i like him'!!!:rolleyes:

cheers Mick and Alison

·
5,027 Posts
first is this the warning

if not try looking here

INFOTEC

let us know how you get on :thumb:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
light

definitely not the washer one my stated it was as Gibbo said the tyre indicator under inflation one. but thanks for that link Trem1, have to say some of the info on there is NOT in the handbook i have!!

Cheers Mick

·
5,027 Posts
what model 407 is it?? has it got TPMS cos my symbol for low tyre pressure looks nowt like that

J

·
0 Posts
My symbol for low tyre pressure looks just like that one... and a tyre with a nail in for a puncture.

What do yours look like Trem?

·
5,027 Posts
My symbol for low tyre pressure looks just like that one... and a tyre with a nail in for a puncture.

What do yours look like Trem?
cant remember but i think its an orange tyre with a flat bit at the bottom, will i go and let one down so i can take a pic:rolleyes:

·
5,027 Posts
:D

That sounds like the one I get if they have got a puncture
the one for the puncture has a nail in it and is red, the low pressure is orange and is arrowed in this pic

pleased i found that so didnt have to go out in the cold :lol::lol:

·
5,027 Posts
didnt know that :nono::nono:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
light

Sorry for the lack of response, work kinda got in the way :(

Anywho the car in question is the 407 Zenith on a 55 plate, have to say it is a rather a nice car, but have to say i'm a bit dissapointed that a limited/special edition seems to lack some of the features i thought it would have had, but hey ho cant have everything :D

Forgot to say this is actually my wifes car i drive a 55 plate VW Passat 2.0 Tdi.

C

·
0 Posts
Sorry for the lack of response, work kinda got in the way :(

Anywho the car in question is the 407 Zenith on a 55 plate, have to say it is a rather a nice car, but have to say i'm a bit dissapointed that a limited/special edition seems to lack some of the features i thought it would have had, but hey ho cant have everything :

Forgot to say this is actually my wifes car i drive a 55 plate VW Passat 2.0 Tdi.
One feature it shouldn't have been a zenith will be a dpf and believe me you be over the moon about it :nod::nod::thumb:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts