Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi got a 307 hdi and when the engine gets hot well upto tempreture the turbo stops kicking in and it runs like a standard car with no turbo if i leave the car a hour the turbo comes back and like before the engine gets warm and the turbo stops as anyone got any idea what could be causing this ive got a rare day off today and wanted to have a tinker with it before a got to a garage and get my pants pulled down:confused: thanks

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hello Superlee

I think you need to have the diagnostics checked with planet could be a few things

maf sensor
clogged dpf
wastegate electrovalve sticking
egr

Where you from?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi mate i am from rotherham south yorkshire any idea how much a garage will charge to have codes read thanks

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
cheers nige thanks a lot for that mate thanks for your time:thumb:
No problem thats what we are all here for try and help each other and save our hard earned cash.:D

Well mines not earned but i did once :eek:

Nobody seems to need planet near me lol and im inbetween wolverhampton and birmingham should be rolling the cash in lol

J

·
0 Posts
Have to get you're name added to Betty's list..... don't think its on there :thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Ah yes, on the map.... I was looking at the list of names rather than the map :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts