Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Thank goodness for all these forums, I have been driven nuts by the simple task of finding out a paint code. I'm wanting to spray my classis car in the same great shade that is used on the modern 407's I have seen. Apparently its KJCD, I got this code from a Peugeot dealer who was kind enough to read it from a 407 done in the actual same red in his forecourt. Yet I still can't find it listed on any of the on-line paint companies. I even went onto the official Peugeot web site and did that build your own car thing to find out the colour, it is referred to as Moroccan red but when I called up the parts department they said that it is not a Peugeot colour...pardon?!

Why can this be so difficult??? Basically it’s a deep metallic red that looks really nice when the sun hits it.

Thanks, Scott.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What is your location, and i may be able to point you in the right direction to a company that will either be able to give you the paint code, or the exact formulae for mixing. Regards whistler

·
Registered
873 Posts
Interesting, i have a silver 307 that I would like to colour code myself. How would I go about finding the paint code as I take it thats what I need to make sure it will match the rest of the paintwork.

G

·
Isnt it on the label by the bonnet catch?

Or you can just ring your local peugeot dealer and they will tell you, thats how i got mine!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts