Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 307 2.0 HDi 90 and am getting Antipolution fault warning and the car going in to limp home mode. I thought this meant there was a problem wory the DPF, sensor or low fluid but when I had a look underneath there is a cat not a DPF in the exhaust, no sensors on the exhaust and no fluid bottle. I checked the online parts catalog with my con No and it just shows the exhaust with cat no DPF. So why am I getting an Antipolution Fault?

I did think the ecu may have been flashed with the wrong software but the car was a fleet car before I had it so it is unlikely anyone has tried to get more power by flashing the Rom and I dought the wrong exhaust has been fitted due to the parts catalog matching what I can see.

I was intending on removing the DPF and getting the ecu flashed to do away with the whole things but now I am stuck.

To make things worse the MOT is due in a week and it won't be able to pass the emissions test if it won't rev above 2800.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

And hi to everyone as well since this is my first post.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys, I have added my location. Had a look on eBay for the cable and planet software, £12 for planet and £36 for the cable. Is that good or is there somewhere else I can get them from?

Unless there happens to be someone local who could kindly read the codes for me?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Cheers guys, I have added my location. Had a look on eBay for the cable and planet software, £12 for planet and £36 for the cable. Is that good or is there somewhere else I can get them from?

Unless there happens to be someone local who could kindly read the codes for me?
You`re looking at the wrong cable if its £36 mate :nono:

J

·
0 Posts
You won't find Planet on eBay for less than £100 (the software can be downloaded for free, so all you're paying for is the lead)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's up to £62 with a day to go so looks like it will end up about £100 anyway.

Just spotted this one 2011 Lexia 3 Citroen Peugeot Diagnostic Tools v47 v24

If its all above board then I don't think that price can be beaten.

On the plus side I took the car for an mot today since the fault had cleared and it went threw with just an advisory for back brakes and an anti roll bar bush.

Well chuffed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

On the plus side I took the car for an mot today since the fault had cleared and it went threw with just an advisory for back brakes and an anti roll bar bush.

Well chuffed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like the same, just see what the bid gets up in 2 days time :)

I'd be cautious with any seller that says it will work on Win 7/Vista - no one on here has EVER got it to work on them... XP only!

You can always order new from Lexia-3 Diagnostic Scanner Tool For Citroen and Peugeot - Automotive - Professional Diagnostic - Door2Door Shop

Well chuffed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts