Votes: 1 25.0%
  • all depends on the part of the car

Votes: 3 75.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night i went to drive my 307 sw hid 110 and the antipollution popped up on the screen and the engine managment light was staying on . on the dash . my mate said it could be the fap filter as i had all the tank refilled the other day at peugeot and the warned me that the filter is slightly blocked but it should unblock its self . to me i think it has blocked up a bit more as my car feels a bit sluggish . can any one help i don't no what to to . how much is a new fap filter ?

·
Registered
196 Posts
paul_hancox said:
last night i went to drive my 307 sw hid 110 and the antipollution popped up on the screen and the engine managment light was staying on . on the dash . my mate said it could be the fap filter as i had all the tank refilled the other day at peugeot and the warned me that the filter is slightly blocked but it should unblock its self . to me i think it has blocked up a bit more as my car feels a bit sluggish . can any one help i don't no what to to . how much is a new fap filter ?

hi before you go spending money drive down the motorway 4th gear over 3000 revs it will force regen,if that don't help it would be best to get the codes read,it could be a number of things.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well went back out in my car this morning and still had it but when i went out in it tonight it seems to have cleared all the problems of engine managment light and and the antpollution fault coming up on my screen so im hoping the blast i done last night at the motorway has done it thanks anyway

1 - 3 of 3 Posts