Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have peugeot 307 hdi 110 2002
Have changed FAP filter and FAP sensor ,so they are all new and the antipollution fault cannot be caused from the DPF.
When i put the car to diagnostic test it says ' particle filter loaded ( it is not possible as i have just changed it) and the fault with the esp says 'incorrect value received from ECU or no value received from ECU (dont remember exactly)
Before i change the parts i went to Peugeot dealer and made a diagnostic test ( the particle filter is overloaded and incorrect value received from ECU) .Tthe mechanic in Peugeot told me that FAP filter has reached its live cycle and needs to be changed. the FAP sensor also and the faults will be erased. so i did change them but the lights still coming up every time i start the engine.... Evil or Very Mad I am clearing the mistakes but the lights are coming back immediately (antipollution fault and esp/asr not functioning).
Is it possible to be some software fault or what?
Can someone HELP??

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
dont worry so much about the esp. its a random fault that only happens with the esp models. if the antipollution light is on the esp does too. you need to fix the antipollution light that should fix the esp light

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok. But i do not understand why the diagnostic test shows that the particle filter is loaded and in the same time computer shows that the filter is regenerating successfully.... :confused: I am so confused ... dont know what to do...

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
they need to clear the faults and tell the car its had a new dpf

just because its had a new dpf doesnt mean it will work properly as theres a lot going on

·
11,766 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont think that you are reading my questions ... we already chaged the particle filter and tried to clear the faults but they are coming back as soon as the engine starts and the car is going in limb mode... so my question is why the diagnostic test shows that the filter is holded or loaded when its already new one ?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just to make sure i understand you right.

You already used pp2000 to tell car it had a new fap - and you cleared faults with pp2000 as well.

.. or did you use other brand of diagnostic eqipment

regs

·
11,766 Posts
i dont think that you are reading my questions ... we already chaged the particle filter and tried to clear the faults but they are coming back as soon as the engine starts and the car is going in limb mode... so my question is why the diagnostic test shows that the filter is holded or loaded when its already new one ?

And you're not reading our answers.

You cannot put on a new DPF and expect the car to know this, you need to tell it with Planet. You've been told this twice in this thread and its common knowledge if you search the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had the same problem on a petrol 2.0 recently.

I had the ignition cool and Spark plugs changed and the warnings have disappeared. It's only been a week but so far so good.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had this esp fault on mine when i left my egr unplugged its says it get the wrong torque from engine and incorrect value received from ECU, it can be caused by a nr of things.

First thing you need to do is take the advice from these fine members members in the post`s above and when the engine light is cleared you can use some time on the esp fault, if you dont say goodbye to your new dpf.

I have tried telling ecu that it has new dpf with bosch kts340, texas intrument diagnostic and automedics and all failed you must use PP/diagbox, maybe a member on here can help or you buy it on your own it is cheap and worth its weight in gold.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The problem is probably low boost; the ESP uses the same 5v feed as the boost pressure sensor, so when the boost is low it thinks there is a fault with ESP, seen it lots of times.

The problem is actually with the turbo electro valve, which isn't regulating boost properly, or your DPF is blocked (but you said it was new).

If the additive ECU won't communicate you're going to have to either buy a new one or get rid of the DPF system. If it will communicate then you need to tell it there is a new DPF and tell it you've refilled the additive.

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts