Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently bought a 51 plate 307 (hence signing up to this forum) and need to have one of the tyres replaced. I have since realised I wasn't given the necessary tool to remove the anti theft nuts on my alloys (Big cheers to the person who sold it me). I've spoken to Big City Tyres and they said they should be able to get them off, but also there are a few hiding places on my pug that I might not have thought to check. I wasn't given a handbook when I bought the car so was wondering if anyone could let me know where theirs is?

I've looked all around my boot and there is no sign of it in there, and would rather be able to give the tyre garage the right tool so they can remove it without having to cut them off and add more cost to everything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I wasn't given a spare key when I bought the car- Anyone have any idea how much I should be expecting to pay for one and what is the cheapest route to try?

Cheers
Keith

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
steve m said:
check the glove compartment, there's normally a locking nut bolt inside there?
Cheers!! I have just checked and it was in there. I have no idea how I missed it- basically a couple of thin CD sleeves covered up the hole in the glove compartment where it was kept. I must have glanced inside the glove compartment 20 times and just never lifted the cd sleeves!

Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts