Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I've not had to look on here for a while but just hoping for some help. On my advice :)o) my friend bought a 307 estate 2.0 HDI 2003 ( same engine as my partner van). The very next day after he bought it first run out after filling with diesel 3 miles down the road it goes into limp mode with the message Anti Poloution Fault flashing up. EM light on to ofcourse. So he has limped it down to where he was going and hopes to limp home to , but what is the common reason for this fault and does anyone know how to get it out of limp mode please?

Regards Ray

·
Registered
437 Posts
It could be so many different things. Best thing is to get the car hooked up to a laptop preferably using PP2000 otherwise you'll be guessing at best.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anti poloution fault

Cheers Rock
I will wait until my mate comes back , I see there is a guy in Braintree eccles that's is about 40 miles from me in Romford area so maybe we can arrange something with him .

Thanks for the links

Regards Ray

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anti poloution fault

just to add to this , my friend contacted the guy that sold him the car and he said he had never experienced that fault in 3 years of ownership. Just something I took note of was that he filled up with a cheap diesel 2 hours before this happened . ?? Food for thought. I have told to him to put a bottle of redex diesel treatment in there in the hope of improvement. thank god for BP ultimate and shell v power!

Ray

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anti poloution fault

Hi Monty ,
even my mate could not have made that mistake no lol . But here's a thought it was filled from his lorry yard where they have a fleet of commercial trucks, just wondering ? Hmmm . But this diesel worked fine in his previous two cars.

Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts