Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has come up on screen on my wifes 2004 307 convertable. Anti polution ... can someone please help . What i can do to sort out this problem . Where to get the parts needed . Average price to pay to get it fixed price of parts needed. Thank you for your help...Darren

·
Registered
1 Posts
anti polution

This has come up on screen on my wifes 2004 307 convertable. Anti polution ... can someone please help . What i can do to sort out this problem . Where to get the parts needed . Average price to pay to get it fixed price of parts needed. Thank you for your help...Darren
Hi!On my 307 when pop up was air filter pipe disconnected so you can have a look!
I think that could be exhoust as well!Good luck!

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Darren, welcome to the club.

The Aunty Pollution on the display could be a number of things as it is just a 'generic' term for 'somethings wrong'....pffft :mad:

If you add your location to your details on the left, and use the Planet map to find a member close to you, to use their diagnostic equipment to help point you in the right direction :thumb:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zWo6S8V8_aAo.kmA902W5aW7Y&msa=0&ll=54.265224,-3.383789&spn=10.238651,28.54248

The problem is normally something relatively simple, but replacing parts that don't need replacing is a bit silly - so please use the map and post up what was found and we can guide you from there.

Kelv.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts