Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50,000 307sw Anti-polution warning mainly town driving and have had this fault up twice before in 9 years but had cleared itself.This isnt 3rd time lucky as it keeps going into limp mode.Have tried an dpf fluid cleanser and drove the 55mph for a period of time....did not work.Fortunately have friend with a diagnostic machine who ran the machine with a possible sensor failure.Reset the polution fault 3miles later back again followed by limp mode.[/FONT]...:mad:HELP

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi scoot
i had same problem after filling up with diesel it would run for about 16 miles then depollution fault would come on did reset and would be fine for a while however it came back on yesterday and stopped 5 times in 200 yards got it home and i changed air filter and fuel filter and now runs fine hope this helps you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi scoot
i had same problem after filling up with diesel it would run for about 16 miles then depollution fault would come on did reset and would be fine for a while however it came back on yesterday and stopped 5 times in 200 yards got it home and i changed air filter and fuel filter and now runs fine hope this helps you
Thanks for your reply,do you know what codes you had ? would the car only run in limp mode.i overfilled it with diesel it on a fill and somehow under the passenger side it left a spill(no leak found)it ran ok for about 18miles and then stalled and cannot clear a couple of warning faults sinse,it wont go over 4000revs ..thinking of getting plugs changed first awfull job but could the original overfill cause a fuel filter fault???

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi i forget what codes were got them wrote down somewhere
1 was major fuel leak
2 lack of pressure in fuel rail
and two others
will try and find where i put them

·
11,766 Posts
P2008
Intake Manifold Runner Control Circuit/Open