Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have just bought a 03 plate 307 sw 2.0l hdi and the other day it lost all power on the drive home but no warning lights so was going to get it checked out on monday but when i started it this morning the engine management light came on followed by a beep and the display read anti polution fault could someone help please thanks scott.:(

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Closest member we have to you is Glasgow so i`m afraid you will have to bite the bullet and go to garage or peugeot dealer near you , ask how much first before they read codes some are upwards of £80.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
more problems

bettyswollocks said:
Closest member we have to you is Glasgow so i`m afraid you will have to bite the bullet and go to garage or peugeot dealer near you , ask how much first before they read codes some are upwards of £80.
took the car to 4 local garages and would not look at the car as soon as i said peugeot 307 but on the drive home from these garages more warning lights came up now it also showing esp fault and abs fault think i will have to take it to a dealer.

·
Registered
387 Posts
My local Sunwin Peugeot dealer usually does a full diagnostic on the car for £50 inc vat, I usually tell ask them to check out other bits that I think there maybe issues with at the same time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
steve m said:
My local Sunwin Peugeot dealer usually does a full diagnostic on the car for £50 inc vat, I usually tell ask them to check out other bits that I think there maybe issues with at the same time.
yea took it to my local dealer today £33 to get a full dianostic and lots of problems work is going to be over £500:nono:

·
Registered
27 Posts
also in invergordon

hi there had same problem with my 307 sw took my 307 to kens done a regeneration of fap and top up of diesiel additive no problems since £130
all in that was about 7 months ago all still fine
also alness tuning centre down by the civic dump has an exellent ex pug mechanic very good and prices reasonable ask for richard

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
adamski310 said:
hi there had same problem with my 307 sw took my 307 to kens done a regeneration of fap and top up of diesiel additive no problems since £130
all in that was about 7 months ago all still fine
also alness tuning centre down by the civic dump has an exellent ex pug mechanic very good and prices reasonable ask for richard
thanks had spoken to the previous owner of the car and said he would give me my money back in full think this might be best.

·
Registered
27 Posts
best bet

im thinking the same after spending £1400 on flywheel breaking up just after christmas and now problems with front end tried allsorts but still no joy but will never buy another pug once this one is gone
good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
adamski310 said:
im thinking the same after spending £1400 on flywheel breaking up just after christmas and now problems with front end tried allsorts but still no joy but will never buy another pug once this one is gone
good luck
yea went to all the local garages and soon as i said 307 they didnt want to know dont think i will buy a pug again but what to replace it with?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts