Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2008 207cc and the anti pollution warning light came on tonight. Any help as to why would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
It could mean anything or nothing only way to find out is by getting it plugged into a diagnostic machine either by peugeot dealer(££`s) or someone with a diagnostic machine, if you post where you are there might be someone near you from one of the forums that can help.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
pugwhite207 said:
mine has the same. car drives ok, no probs, dealer says it will take several hours to sort. im just going to keep driving it.
How does he know how long it will take when he doesn`t know whats causing the "anti pollution fault" (which is the generic name for any fault in a peugeot)
and reading faults takes 5-10 mins :confused:
If you`re near ballycastle co.antrim at any time i`ll read faults for you for a fraction of what a dealer will.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thats what hursts told me at last service, which was only 3months ago. they couldnt even reset or check then. But then again, i do have suspicions that my car was even serviced. but cant prove it. appreciate the offer. might take you up on it. thanks:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.