Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Hope someone can help.

Driving into work today, and the "warning, anti pollution system faulty" message popped up on the HUD, with a warning light on the dash. now this has come on before, but usually sorts itself out and goes off in a matter of minutes.

This morning however, it stayed on, but it didnt cause a problem straight away etc, so i continued into work as the big "STOP!" sign did not appear.

Then all of a sudden there was a loss of power and had to pull the car over. Now the car wont start at all. It turns over, but the engine wont actually start. Its a bit like when you have a dead battery, car turns over, but doesnt start up properly.

Has anyone had this problem before? Why has the anti pollution problem caused a loss of power to the car?

I can't drive it anywhere, so need to get it towed to a garage, but would like to give them as much detail as possible

Any help would be greatly appreciated. in the past few months i have had to pay out for a new injector (£250), 2 new turbos (£500 each), various parts for the MOT and 4 new tyres! im just getting sick of paying now for what is a relatively new car (54) when my previous 2 306's (both P reg) never gave me the slightest problem.

Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Hope someone can help.

Driving into work today, and the "warning, anti pollution system faulty" message popped up on the HUD, with a warning light on the dash. now this has come on before, but usually sorts itself out and goes off in a matter of minutes.

This morning however, it stayed on, but it didnt cause a problem straight away etc, so i continued into work as the big "STOP!" sign did not appear.

Then all of a sudden there was a loss of power and had to pull the car over. Now the car wont start at all. It turns over, but the engine wont actually start. Its a bit like when you have a dead battery, car turns over, but doesnt start up properly.

Has anyone had this problem before? Why has the anti pollution problem caused a loss of power to the car?

I can't drive it anywhere, so need to get it towed to a garage, but would like to give them as much detail as possible

Any help would be greatly appreciated. in the past few months i have had to pay out for a new injector (£250), 2 new turbos (£500 each), various parts for the MOT and 4 new tyres! im just getting sick of paying now for what is a relatively new car (54) when my previous 2 306's (both P reg) never gave me the slightest problem.

Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.