Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi newbie after advice.Bought my 308gt last august and happy with car until less than a month out of warranty the dreaded anti pollution message appears and won`t go away.A friend of mine turn it off and it stayed off for about a month and has now returned with the usual orange engine management light now on permanently.I was wondering if this is common problem on this model and has anyone had the same and got it sorted.Don`t want to got to dealer ,any help much appreciated:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
if you could get it to me then sure i'd have a go and see if i could find anything, i just wouldnt want you to make the trip and not get any results as i've not had lots of practise with diagbox. ive read fault codes on my car twice and done a live data readout and thats about it haha. i dont know how to use the 'advanced' features, and i wouldnt really want to try and figure it out on someone elses car

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Hi bud, am past Preston now on way home as left earlier than expected so not staying in Preston overnight.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not yet,supposed to be done on sunday but didn`t materialise so i`ve messaged gibbo and we`re trying to sort out a meet up in next few days:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts