Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 1.4 308 petrol 2008.only had it a few weeks and I was on the motorway when the engine management light came on and then it said antipollution fault and my car lost power.it was parked for a couple of hours it started ok but the management light was still on.its not very good on fuel thought it would be for a 1.4,and there's a lot of white smoke coming from the exhaust! Can any one help?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi I have a 1.4 308 petrol 2008.only had it a few weeks and I was on the motorway when the engine management light came on and then it said antipollution fault and my car lost power.it was parked for a couple of hours it started ok but the management light was still on.its not very good on fuel thought it would be for a 1.4,and there's a lot of white smoke coming from the exhaust! Can any one help?
Need to have codes and/or live data read to track down the actual fault - "ntipollution fault" is a generic/catch-all message that something that might affect emissions is wrong, not one specific thing.

When I first got my 206 it spent 2 of its first 3 weeks back with the dealer after antipollution fault/going into limp mode.
Only on the third try did they find the actual culprit, a contact element in a wiring plug that wasn't fully seated/locked into the plug. Don't recall what they tried the first two times.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2010 308sw 1.6 diesel and got the same error message this morning. Car is running fine. Just noticed I've gone 2000 miles over my due service, could this cause any error messages? Car is still under warranty

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all
I have problem with my 308 cc 2009 thp petrol
I have vin number but i cant know and find type of engines (spec,any information)
Can you help me ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.