Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My 307 sw 90 Hdi 2.0 has come up with the engine management light on and "anti pollution fault" showing on the display.

The car still runs great.

Any ideas on what the fault may be?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi
First I'd check your vacuum pipes for splits etc. then the best piece of advice is to get it put on a Peugeot planet or you will be chasing your tail as it could be anything. This site is the best place to start brilliant advice on here?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
You'll need to find someone local to you who has peugeot planet or Diagbox and see if they can help you out.

"Anti-pollution fault" could be anything. I get it showing even if I disconnect a bulb anywhere in the car. I've never been able to work out why....

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks for that. It will have to wait until I bring it to the UK. It is running fine so it cannot be anything too serious.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine have the same fault and is running fine too,today i was told that it is the cat..that is kind of sirius.:nod:

·
5,651 Posts
One of the most common faults to trigger a fault on 90 models is a fuel pressure fault and it can often be caused by the fuel filter not being changed and becoming clogged

·
Registered
60 Posts
Couldn't agree more about PP2000, there's so many things can cause it. Just sorting it on my 52 plate. PP faulted it to the purge solenoid whish you can test. In my case it wouldn't and was silent.
In case it helps as I searched high and low for some figures, if you test it with planet it measures 10.5v across it when testing and 0 v when it's static. The 10.5 v is I guess as it's pulsed and that's the mean volts.
Everywhere I searched indicated 12 v on one side and earthed by the ECU. Mine was 0v one side and 3.5 on the other to ground. Way different to what I could find online. With a replacement cannister it passes the Planet test.
Hope that helps someone.

·
Registered
168 Posts
As I've mentioned before, myou wife's 110 does this as well and has done for at least 2 years, I can switch it off but it comes back on, it doesn't affect the car and passes mot's, and could be one of many expensive components. We just live with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts