Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys from my previous posts you'll know i've had a few issues with the 'anti pollution fault' popping up on my 2.0 ltr 52 plate diesel, the 3 times its happened its been raining and so the cars wet. It happened yesterday (hasnt happened since june) after being sat in the rain. Is this just a coincidence or is the car getting wet causing it in some way. Ive no engine tray protecting the engine. Is my car meant to have one? Once ive driven the car for a bit i can turn the engine off and back off and the faults gone it just takes a bit of driving at whatever speed the car feels like going to get rid of it. My car has recently started not 'idleing' well feels like the cars going to stall, would this have any link to the return of the lovely 'anti pollution' fault.

Any suggestions at all would be great. Thanks guys.

D

·
0 Posts
Get a diagnostic check done. I'm afraid its very hard to diagnose a problem off just the anti pollution warning.

D

·
0 Posts
All I know is I charge €20. Don't know what the charges in the UK are :nono:

A main dealer I work for charge €74 to plug the car in!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you both for your replies, my concern is the hiked dealer prices, thank for for the link i'll try i'll find someone who can diagnose the problem and point me in the right direction (hopefully its not v expensive)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts