Peugeot Forums banner

Anti pollution fault on 308 diesel 08 plate

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mlahiffe 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Yesterday while driving the anti pollution fault came up on display. The car lost power. I have been to local independent garage for diagnostic check and the following codes were reported.
P1351-glow relay faulty
P0087- fuel delivery control less than minimum
P0093- fuel delivery control less than minimum
Can some one suggest what needs doing/ likely cost to sort out please. The garage didn't seem too sure what to do first and it came across as we will change this bit or that bit and see if that works? Is this normal?
Cheers
Martin

#2 ·
Much more work needs done plugging in and reading codes is not all that needs doing live data needs consulted but given you have low pressure codes i would look at changing the fuel filter first.

You would then need to see the fuel pressure in live data to see if it is low from there it may be found that an injector is bad causing too much leak back or the regulator on the pump may be faulty it could be loads of things

Could even be a turbo issue but you dont say what engine you have so hard to say.

#3 ·
Thanks for the quick response reliable406
It is a 1.6 urban DT diesel. It has done 115051miles.
Is the fuel filter a straight forward job to replace? And i assume i would have to get the flow rate checked again via diagnostic check?
Cheers Martin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.