Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

Just wondered if anybody will be able to help me I was driving my 307 the other day when beep went off and a message on the screen said 'Antipollution Fault' along with this, the engine management light came on and stays on?

Just wondered if anybody has had this happen to them and if it is something i need to sort out ASAP.

I have driven the car since on a long journey as had no other option and it drove fine no difference.

Cheers in advance for your responses.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi mate i plugged it in and it came up with e g r valve and also cam/crank shaft sensor. got my 205 gti resprayed yesterday and the paint reacted with silicon holes all over so spent all this morning rubbing it down again. any ideas on the best way to torch the dam car.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
You could replace the egr valve , clean it or bypass it ,its probably the egr valve thats throwing the sensor up as well, can`t mind if it was Stubbo or Pugbod that was on about the egr bypass recently (have to look back) but if i mind right the egr valve is about £72 plus vat,

sorry to hear about the car but remember this time tomorrow you will know Karate , Wax On -Wax Off.:D

Get pictures up when you finish.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.