Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was having an issue with the dreaded "Anti Pollution Fault" I did a diagnostic check and was getting code P0170 Fuel Trim Malfunction Bank 1. Today I replaced the upper Lambda sensor and the fault seams to have gone (Fingers Crossed) I am however having an issue with the car being hesitant when accelerating in first and second gear when cold and when warm. Can someone please shed any light on what this could be, I have noticed that fuel consumption seams a little heavy as a result. The car is a Peugeot 307 1.4 5dr hatch 05 plate.

Many thanks in advance.

Ian

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Live data using Planet or Diagbox should shed a bit of light on any hesitation
Hi,

Many thanks for your reply, I have been trying to find someone in my area with PP or Diagbox but haven't been successful, I have tried using the facility on here to find my nearest person but they haven't been active since 2015 and I can't afford to go to a dealership to have it plugged in to their PP2000.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I to had the same P0170 and antipolution problem so I went to the repair shop and they found that the first lambda was defect,so they changed--for free....
As they allready had changed it a couple of month ago.
They seems to be sensetive,the Lambdas.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I to had the same P0170 and antipolution problem so I went to the repair shop and they found that the first lambda was defect,so they changed--for free....
As they allready had changed it a couple of month ago.
They seems to be sensetive,the Lambdas.
Yes they are very sensitive indeed, although I think I have found the issue, whoever changed the air filter last seems to have been a little heavy handed with their techniques and cracked and shattered the Air Filter Box where it connects to the top of the engine and it was letting in too much unfiltered air. I have a new AFB arriving on Monday so all should be good after that (fingers crossed).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts