Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
As per title, got the anti pollution error on the car yesterday and just been to read the faults with my pp2000 and it shows a couple of errors but when I was looking through the forums etc, people wer mentioning the error codes, but with been a newbie with pp I don't know where to find them. All I get are descriptions of the errors.
The errors I get on mine are:

Engine ECU
Permanent fault. Brake contact signal main switch information faulty sent by ABS or ESP

Engine ECU
Permanent fault. Pre/post heating relay circuit. Relay controlled and spark plugs not supplied.

The car is a 53 plate 2.0 90 hdi so obviously the spark plug bit is irrelevant etc.

So anyone have any more info on how to get the exact code numbers etc as I'm always weary when using pp as the last thing I want to do is to accidentally write over something on the car and make it a static display model :)

·
11,711 Posts
You've not put up the "P" codes but I guess the second one is P1351?

The heater relay is a common fault, just pick up a new relay or replace the glow plugs.

Not too sure about the brake switch. It's located on the passenger side up the footwell, so have a look for damaged or knocked connectors.

C

·
0 Posts
Think it may be f11 from memory i symbol on bottom of screen to get more info on faults.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts