Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there brought 307 d tubro yesterday done 91 thousand and driving along the unblock diesel filter code cam up so today i have servied the car oil filter air and diesel filter driving along the fault appeared again thn the anti pollution fault appeared after the care then wouldnt rev over 2700 rpm ruffly i thn went to a shop and got back in the car and the lights werent on so i drove down a dual carriage way for 20 miles which seemed to be fine untill i had to put my foot down to over take a car and the faults came back on anybody have ideads on what this could be thanks

will be very grateful for the help

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its the 110 2003 hdi engine i found a guide on here earlyier called 307 HDI particulate filter diy cleaning seems a usefull guide could this be the cure then many many thanks is it best to clean the filter drill other holes in the filter like others suggested or to buy a new one many thanks

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
As nige says a Diagnostics done first to make sure its that , then cleaning would be the first step although once cleaned the car has to be told its been replaced , and the eloys fluid needs to be checked,
see if your near anyone with Diagnostics , click on Peugeot planet Map below.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts