Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yeh need get codes read see what fault codes are showing.

Going from ur name on here, if ur needing someone to read codes for u wth peugeot diagnostics am over in Dunfermline and can do it for u

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Peugeot 207 automatic (2007). I have the same error message showing up "faulty air pollution" when I start the car & then the warning symbol for the engine stays on (left on the dashboard). I had a diagnostic test done & nothing came up- phew. I think it must just be an over sensitive/ faulty sensor. I have found a way to stop the error message coming up...start the car & then open the left front passenger door & open the bonnet. Turn the engine off & on again & shut the bonnet. Error message disappears. It does come back every couple of weeks but I'm reassured that nothing is actually wrong as this always gets rid of the error message & the diagnostic came back clear. I did have the "check oil level" error message before, but this was because the oil level was low. Topped up the oil level & then error message went & has not come back. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
have a read of the links further up the thread (god how hard is it to some forum users, i am sick of telling people to read the introductions thread now)

·
12,149 Posts
have a read of the links further up the thread (god how hard is it to some forum users, i am sick of telling people to read the introductions thread now)
Me too, that's why I took a month break last month I was sick of posting the same two links over and over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts