Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
the radio in my wifes 307 cc , convertible ( 2005 VIN VF33BRFNF83312743 ) will not hold a station and continuosly loops when seaarching for any station . I want to check both ends of the antenna connection. , so I am expecting to see the radio end on the back of the radio when I pull the radio forward from its install location , but I have no idea at all where the actaul anntenna is, so I can check the other end ? I Cant find it anywhere .
Where is the antenna installed in my wifes 307 cc convertible ? Is this problem of poor radio reception an known "thing " and am I on the wrong track altogether ?
thanks
les , and wifey

·
Registered
357 Posts
From what I can see, the aerial is mounted within the little spoiler type thing on the boot lid.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
All these aerials have an amplifier too, if power is lost to that, you won't get good reception.
Also I had poor reception on my 2002 307. Turned out it was a bit of corrosion inside the pod where the antenna connects to the amplifier board. It's only a pressure contact.
However, I don't know what is fitted to the CC model.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All these aerials have an amplifier too, if power is lost to that, you won't get good reception.
Also I had poor reception on my 2002 307. Turned out it was a bit of corrosion inside the pod where the antenna connects to the amplifier board. It's only a pressure contact.
However, I don't know what is fitted to the CC model.
Hi,
Where in the car was your antenna ? Was it also in the spoiler on the boot lid ? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts