Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 207 gt 110 has started making a screaching noise when I pull off. Doesn't do it all the time just every bow and again. If I pull off slowly it doesn't do it but if I try pull off slightly faster like out of a junction it will do it. Any ideas please. Thankyou

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
My 207 gt 110 has started making a screaching noise when I pull off. Doesn't do it all the time just every bow and again. If I pull off slowly it doesn't do it but if I try pull off slightly faster like out of a junction it will do it. Any ideas please. Thankyou
dual mass possibly

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't sure if it would be the relate bearing. I forgot to add it also does it when changing down a gear sometimes. It's when I get to the bite point. The dual mass doesn't judder or make any noises on start up or idle.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Aux belt slipping on the alternator pulley perhaps? When was the aux belt last checked for wear?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the aux belt changed last month as it was making a racket at the same time had cambelt and waterpump with tensioner done. When it makes the noise you can feel it through clutch pedal if that helps. Thanks for the replys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts