Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi bought a 307 110 hdi with bsi problem I have a donor car that I think the bsi is good in
My question is if I change over ecu bsi clock key transponder over will the car start or is there anything needed to be changed
Will I have to get it programmed again peugeot wants 150 to do it in Ireland which is mental just to plug it in

Also my window switch is working in reverse driver working passenger and sometimes it won't won't

Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Yeah if donor car is same then its a simple swap , there might be a couple of things to configure like air con and stuff but if it starts and drives then the rest you can sort later :thumb:

Where are you in Ireland ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In Kildare it's mad money peugeot want just to plug it in
Do I have to programme the injectors

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Peugeot said the only way to get out of it without changing it all was a new Bsi at 1050 I don't know anything bout them tbh I just wanna get it sorted I don't mind it doing the lock but it's the windows and auto lights having a mind of there own

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was chatting a few about this my brothers launch diagnostics have shown bsi faults and after a few ideas been thrown at me was advised to change the battery and do a bsi reboot but it didn't work I'm still using opposite window switches. And auto lights come on and the CD player powers up anyone any ideas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts