Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Anyone know of an Android head unit which would still allow me to access on board car functions such as clock?
One that doesn’t break the bank.
It’s a 2007 307 Sw
Currently with a big standard rd4 with multi changer

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have watched this and the unit is of interest to me, maybe something for you too?
Yeah, I’ve seen those. Unfortunately they don’t allow control of onboard functionality such as click etc. Only view them.
Also not keen on the large display. Looks like someone just stuck a tablet over the existing radio 😂

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just replaced the head unit with a Sony XAV-AX100 2-DIN unit that has Android Auto. Not sure if you're looking for a one that has Android Auto or one that's running Android on the unit itself.

Anyway, with Connects2 adapter (I bought CTKPE03) I can use the radio stalk to change volume, channels, etc. as well as modify the car settings such as date and time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi, those look nice. But an expensive solution at around £300. Which is way more than I’ll be spending.
If I can’t find a nice reasonably priced touch screen solution. Then I’ll just get an RD43 head unit and Peugeot mic for less than £40 to give me Bluetooth and hands free at least. And resort to my phone for any journeys requiring satnav.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts