Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fitted an sub and amp to there 307? If so where did you find the best place too pass the power cable through?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
I put an amp in my 307... i connected the power cable to the fuse box in the engine bay at the point where the battery is connected.

then i found where the main harness goes through the firewall through a massive rubber gromit. forced a screw driver through and then pushed cable through.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put an amp in my 307... i connected the power cable to the fuse box in the engine bay at the point where the battery is connected.

then i found where the main harness goes through the firewall through a massive rubber gromit. forced a screw driver through and then pushed cable through.
Do you have a photo at all? If i can use that main gromit ideal, i can then feed it directly too the battery then!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Done the same, ive heard that there is problems that come with connecting it directly to the BSI, but ive never had any..
Also make sure you follow disconnecting the battery procedure.. i have freinds who have killed their bsi's just by fitting an amp.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i've always gone direct off the battery to the amp. Wouldn't trust blow moulded plastic fuse box at all what so ever!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts