Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the GT line should have ambient lighting across the front of the dash board ?
mine has the blue lighting strips on doors and in cup holder, but i thought it was supposed to light up across the dash board as well. :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ambinet light

Yes it has blue LED light across the dashboard, front doors and cup holder, and you can only change intesity of it.

Cheers,
Nikola.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My GT Line has been delivered today. I have no ambient light on the central console only the blue strips on the door panels..... ☹☹

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a UK GT-Line 1.6 180hp and can confirm the front ambient lighting is missing (apparently result of conversion to right hand drive) :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a UK First Edition SW and it also does not have the dashboard ambient lighting. Also the First Edition lacks the zebrano-type wood console finish. Both these issues are caused by a lazy right hand conversion process. I have made a complaint to Peugeot UK. I have asked if the reason for not converting these items was economic and not technical.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a GT Line 2017 UK and there is a button to the left of the i-cockpit display that turns on the blue light under the dash. Is that what you mean?

Edit sorry just realised I posted in the 508 forum, I normally post in the 3008. Ignore me!

Sent from my Galaxy S10+ using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
First Edition SW too - there is no dash lighting but I do have the Zebrano wood boot floor:) not on the dash - UK is the carbon/carbon effect I think

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can confirm having spoken with the dealership a couple of weeks after delivery of my car that the UK spec doesn't get the ambient lighting on the dash :(

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had to look closely to confirm there wasn’t a faulty light on my dash! 😂 Alas, we don’t appear to get it in the UK 😕 The zebrano wood would’ve been nice too!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I found that function worked quite well on my previous 508 SW. With the fastback this is the first car I’ve owned that doesn’t have a rear wiper, I do miss that a bit.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I agree and a rear wiper would add clutter to the clean lines. The (minor) issue I have is when it takes time to demist in the morning before reversing but the rear camera helps.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts