Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on this forum got the 3008 in Amazonite grey , and if so what is their opinion of the colour , is it Green or is it grey and do they like it , i have ordered one in the colour and having not seen the car in this colour would like someones opinion of it ..thanks !!:)

· Registered
544 Posts
Has anyone on this forum got the 3008 in Amazonite grey , and if so what is their opinion of the colour , is it Green or is it grey and do they like it , i have ordered one in the colour and having not seen the car in this colour would like someones opinion of it ..thanks !!:)
As you possibly know mine's Copper coloured LMC but I saw one the other day and I really liked it. I would say that it's definitely a greeny colour especially when you look at the googled definition of what Amazonite is....
"Amazonite is a translucent to opaque feldspar gemstone with a pretty green color"

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As you possibly know mine's Copper coloured LMC but I saw one the other day and I really liked it. I would say that it's definitely a greeny colour especially when you look at the googled definition of what Amazonite is....
"Amazonite is a translucent to opaque feldspar gemstone with a pretty green color"
But not bright green and possibly between greeny and grey ??

· Registered
276 Posts
The pre release version i went to see was this color, so was the one i test drove and i think it`s one of the better colors TBH. You won`t see many on the road that`s for sure and until i saw the red it was my main choice along with the copper.

· Registered
36 Posts
A picture of my car before I picked it up from my dealers, 1.6 petrol GT Line. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

· Registered
36 Posts
Yes !!!!!!!...thanks for that Artise1 , really nice colour and not bright green as was lead to believe , hope it is going well for you ...enjoy !!!
The car is fantastic, I'm still playing with all the features as I don't like to read manuals. Drove it on the motorway today (M25) and the car was cruising at 80. The kids love it and I had 3 builders working next door, walk around the car for about 10 minutes.

· Registered
34 Posts
Hi, yes I have it in Gt Line and I thinks it looks really good and not disappointed at all. It has a green tinge to it but definitely not bright green as you can see from the picture already put on. Everyone that has commented say they like the colour and I suppose they would not comment if they didn't! I hope! I think you will have got the idea of what its like already but I can put a picture on tomorrow if you think it will help? Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.