Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests.

I know Autoglym isn’t everyone’s favourite but I’ve always used them as they seem to generally provide a decent balance between results and price.

I’m 100% happy using the Super Resin wax so not looking to change that. For years I’ve used Extra Gloss Protection once a month on top but it never seems to last that long.

Given that I’ll be keeping on using the Super Resin can anyone recommend a similar kind of sealant to go on top that lasts longer? Not looking to pay over £20.

Cheers

·
Registered
813 Posts
I use Bilt Hamber Double Speed Wax - Lasts about 3 months for each application!

I've used AG SRP but found the wax hid the micro swirls and the key marks alot better!

Keep it simple - wash and then wax. No need to really do much more in my opinion :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
I like the autoglym hd wax, but a bit pricey. The tub lasts ages though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just rounding this one off, someone suggested using Dodo Juice after buffing the Super Resin Polish off and it’s brought an insane shine. Doesn’t seem to last as long as the EGP but definitely looks better and I’ve got no problem re-applying every 4 weeks or so with the very economical trial pot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
My 308 is silver so yeah Diamond White here too. In my opinion reds and blues get more of a deeper shine than other colours which is why I always go for gloss sealant etc or from now on, Dodo Juice.

I also keep a bottle of Autoglym Rapid Detailer handy for quick top ups or when I don’t have time for the full job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts