Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Does anybody know of any replacement steering controls that are half decent?

My cruise control "speed up" button sticks, so my car floors it while I attempt to pick it back out hehe.

and the memo scroller on the audio controls is stupid, no matter which way I scroll it, it will choose what it wants to choose. If I hold in the seek buttons it doesnt fast forward/rewind either, must be a wiring thing though.

So I was wondering If there are aftermarket ones (hmm, strange concept maybe) or if I could convert other vehicle's ones?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is kinda a bump post for those who haven't noticed it (who could be professional "alternative steering control" experts :D)

But would the facelift model 307's have the same type of steering control layout? Not seen inside one. I'd deffo like a new set of steering controls as long as they work so has anybody else had problems with theirs or do I just have a faulty set?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update:

My steering controls for volume occasionally turn it up to the max or down until 0 and the buttons aren't even sticking...

Cruise control still has a sticky button.

Do the facelift models have the same steering wheel controls? and if so would they fit mine?

·
Registered
122 Posts
if you sign into the peugeotbox website.

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/
(registration is free)

you can put the vin of your car in, then it'll tell you the replacement numbers and the part (and the cost) from pug.

if you've got a com2000 type control then you just need to take the lower cowl off the steering column cover and both these controls just slide out and the replacements will just slide right in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts