Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Administrator
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I chose Nimbus Grey as I felt it suited the car the best, however, if the GT Line came in Bianca White, (only Active and Allure option), I would have gone for that as it looks so fresh and modern.

If you hadn't gone for the colour you have, what was your second choice?

Paul

· Registered
314 Posts
Hi all,

I chose Nimbus Grey as I felt it suited the car the best, however, if the GT Line came in Bianca White, (only Active and Allure option), I would have gone for that as it looks so fresh and modern.

If you hadn't gone for the colour you have, what was your second choice?

Paul
Why didn't you go for the pearl white Paul?

· Registered
620 Posts
You would not believe the number of white SUVs on the road..

Happy with the bianca white, with white roof and no panoramic.. seems nice and balanced white and black (windows and wheels).

Was also interested in the amazonite (green-grey) and also the red.. but the white was the only colour that my wife and I overlapped on. Also happened to be the cheapest and possibly the easier to keep clean without appearances of swirls.

· Registered
84 Posts
I went for Amazonite Grey as never had a similar colour to that before. I have a daft self imposed rule that I have to change paint colour with a change of car.

Coming from a white QQ I perhaps would have gone for white again, but also strongly considered the blue and very nearly chose it.

Just read a new review that said the khaki green (aka Amazonite) was dull and did the car no favours! Oh dear!

· Registered
34 Posts
Went for Nimbus Grey for my GT Line as i agree with the original poster that it suits the car best. I did nearly go for Magnetic Blue though as it is one of the only 'bright' colours on offer.

But if Bianca White was available for the GT Line....

· Registered
765 Posts
I struggled with colour choice. My DS5 currently is pearlescent grey so I would have loved another pearl color to choose from. My missus has a white pearl 508GT so that kinda ruled that out.

So I ended up with the blue as I'd previously looked at a 308GT a year or so ago and fancied it. Second choice may have been the amazonite but I'd have to see one in the flesh first.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.