Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after cleaning my car i noticed white mark's on the clear aluminium finish, it look's to be under the lacquer,it's a 17 plate blue hdi 120,i purchased this about 6 month's ago from a reputable peugeot dealership, what's the warranty on these,is it worth me going there to see if it's covered under the manufactures warranty, the wheel's have not been kerb damaged.

·
Registered
978 Posts
As the car is still under warranty it's certainly worth a try. If it's definitely under the lacquer it's a manufacturing fault although they might claim that it's acceptable.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alloy wheel's update

As the car is still under warranty it's certainly worth a try. If it's definitely under the lacquer it's a manufacturing fault although they might claim that it's acceptable.
well i popped into SNOW'S PEGEOUT in chichester,showed them mark's under the lacquered finish,the 2 rear wheel's look to be in a worse state than the front, he admitted it look's more likely to be a MANUFATURING FAULT,and they will replace the damaged one's with new one's.it's booked in on the 2nd of may to photograph the wheel's then put a claim in.i half expected to get fobbed off.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
You're not out of the woods yet, still has to be accepted by Peugeot warranty department.
I was told exactly the same thing when my dealer photographed the rust spots on my roof, but Peugeot turned it down.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Mine were sorted under warranty as have other peoples on here been.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
well my 17 plate 308 went to the dealers to access the damage to the alloy wheel's & they have agreed to REPLACE 3 of the 4 alloy's under warranty, they are also replacing the plastic trim which cover's the tailgate lock (which broke in two halve's,i would have preferred (all 4 wheel's replacing) but i would call it a RESULT.not sure of the cost involved,:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts