Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find a nice set of alloys to suit my black 206, anyone know any decent sets... Preferably 16inch or 17inch

·
Registered
21 Posts
JSYPUG206 said:
I cannot find a nice set of alloys to suit my black 206, anyone know any decent sets... Preferably 16inch or 17inch
The standard 5 spoke peugeot ones on low profile tires look nice :)
thats what i want to get for my 206... what size can you fit on a 206? coz atm i've just got the standard 15" steels with wheel trims, only had the car a month haha... and have you lowered your car??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rickmates said:
The standard 5 spoke peugeot ones on low profile tires look nice :)
thats what i want to get for my 206... what size can you fit on a 206? coz atm i've just got the standard 15" steels with wheel trims, only had the car a month haha... and have you lowered your car??

Wat ones u on about?? R they th gti ones?? I jus gt th standard 14's on mine atm and havnt lowered her yet tryin te gt th interior sorted

·
Registered
387 Posts
If that was per set I would have purchased them myself. Personally I prefer these ones to my challenger alloys on my 307.

·
Registered
21 Posts
JSYPUG206 said:
Those Coyta Alloys are very smart lookin :) ye know where i myt get my hands on a set of 4??
I either want the ones shown in the picture above... or i am tempted to get black five spoke alloys with a blue out line... because i have got a metalic blue 206 but don't know which ones would go better.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I think the coyta would be better, black alloys only go with white/ red or orange cars IMHO. It would also probably be better insurance wise to have Peugeot alloys instead of after market ones.

·
Registered
21 Posts
steve m said:
I think the coyta would be better, black alloys only go with white/ red or orange cars IMHO. It would also probably be better insurance wise to have Peugeot alloys instead of after market ones.
true mate :)
thanks for the heads up...
what modifications have you made to your car??
coz i was thinking of geting it lowered ect :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
My 307 is lowered 45mm with black led taillights & in addition to this photo has had a peugeot rear spoiler fitted & been de-badged (except for the tailgate lion). I would like a set of the coyta alloys & a 307 sport exhaust fitted next.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fox RS3. This style is a wonderful wheel to get, with polished stainless steel rim that impress the Fox RS3 rest. It is best suitable for 17" wheel. Many other are also good but I suggest this because of its some benefits over others. But the choice is totally depends on yours that which one you select for your black 206.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts