Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'd like to ask for help regarding wheel sizes on my 2003 307 SW 2,0l Automatic (Petrol). The car came with summer tyres on 17" alloys wheels, and the winter tyres came on 16" steel wheels (tyres fitted are 205/55 R16). Since the steel wheels are starting to be in quite a nasty state (rusty) and i lost one hubcap on a couple of days ago, i just thought that it could be a pretty cheap time to upgrade my winter tyres onto alloy wheels as well.

I'd have the option to buy a set of 15" wheels that have a set of 195/65 R15 winter tyres on them. They are the "Apollo" style OEM wheels with an ET of 27mm. The seller has them listed as a set of 307 wheels, but he has no idea what model of 307 they came out of. My question is that will these wheels fit on my 307 2,0 litre SW, since they apparently have larger brakes than the 1,6 litre versions. The diameter of the brakes apparently is not the problem (although it will be a snug fit), but my concern is the ET value of the wheel and if the brake caliper will contact the spokes of the wheel.

Does anyone have experience fitting 15 inch oem alloys onto 2,0 litre 307:s?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts