Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

This is probably a longshot but i'll go for it lol

I recently bought a Peugeot 207 and would like to change over to a set of alloys instead of the old manky wheel trims which are currently on. I seen a nice set of 15" ones on gumtree in need of a refurbishment and after some measuring it turns out they would fit. Only problem is its been a couple of days now and after calling and texting the seller there has still been no reply, i really like these alloy wheels and think they would go nice with the car. Was just wondering if anyone is able to identify which make they are or if anyone knew a close match?? Even if not it would be good to have other peoples opinions on which alloys would suit the car if not these as i have my heart set on getting a set. If its of any use it states in the advert that these wheels were off of a Honda Civic. Thanks in advance! :)

Car picture (badges have since been painted black) :

Alloy pictures:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are after market wheels,need refurbishing and would look horrible on your nice 207.To have them refurbished would cost at least £50 a wheel.
If you want alloys stick to genuine Peugeot ones like these?
----

Be very carefull when buying alloy wheels from gumtree/ebay etc as they could be stolen ones??

Thanks for your reply, i would have refurbished them myself but since i dont have a spray gun or a compressor it would have to be aerosol primer and paint and not sure if the paint would put up with the road/weather conditions, especially coming into winter.

They are nice alloys you've shown, i've thought about buying a set in person at a scrapyard or garage but will probably have to save up for a decent set as im an apprentice right now lol :D you're right about gumtree and ebay aswell some things are just too good to be true! I quite like alloys with close together spokes like the ones i've shown but have also been thinking about sticking with Peugeot ones.

Thanks for the compliment, i like to keep the car as clean as possible but you'll know from living in the UK that the outside doesnt last long as we struggle to get a week of sunshine :lol: i like the car in your profile picture, which model is that?? :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts