Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Does any one know of any sensitivity adjuster on the alarm as its recently started going off for no apparent reason, maybe traffic vibrations as I park it on a busy road,
Any Thoughts??
Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Oscillatewidely said:
Hi Does any one know of any sensitivity adjuster on the alarm as its recently started going off for no apparent reason, maybe traffic vibrations as I park it on a busy road,
Any Thoughts??
Thanks
A faulty relay caused the rear heated window to switch on with our old Vectra. As it was really early in the morning, that caused a voltage drop - which naturally set the alarm off. It took a fair while and a few upset neighbours before I sussed that one out I can tell you. By the time I got around to checking the cause each time, the bloody thing had switched itself off. :lol:

So as a starter, I'm suggesting a voltage drop in your system somewhere causing the alarm to trigger.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Gox said:
A faulty relay caused the rear heated window to switch on with our old Vectra. As it was really early in the morning, that caused a voltage drop - which naturally set the alarm off. It took a fair while and a few upset neighbours before I sussed that one out I can tell you. By the time I got around to checking the cause each time, the bloody thing had switched itself off. :lol:

So as a starter, I'm suggesting a voltage drop in your system somewhere causing the alarm to trigger.
cox is spot on.. when you scan through Planet, you will find errors under BSI.. :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts