Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
does any one knows how to reprogram al4 automatic gear of my 307 1.6 petrol 2006 year car
i had changed the selonoid valves and i heared that i need to reprgram the gear
the mechanician didnt reprogram it
the reason why i need to do that is when the car chnaged the gear from 1st to 2nd i heared a loud sound and the gear changing is not smoth this happened specially when the car going upward or downward and when the car is cold , is this the oil level or the programing , this only happen in 1st to 2nd gear
all other changes are the same , even when i using the teptronic gear it givs same sound at 1st to 2nd gear and it take time to change the gear .
i have pp2000 and i checked the car no faults at the gear at all
thank you all

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think it is done the update
but i need to reprogram the gear
how it can be made , or can i do it by the pp2000 only
what parameters i need and must put

·
Registered
19 Posts
Gear box faulty

hello
does any one knows how to reprogram al4 automatic gear of my 307 1.6 petrol 2006 year car
i had changed the selonoid valves and i heared that i need to reprgram the gear
the mechanician didnt reprogram it
the reason why i need to do that is when the car chnaged the gear from 1st to 2nd i heared a loud sound and the gear changing is not smoth this happened specially when the car going upward or downward and when the car is cold , is this the oil level or the programing , this only happen in 1st to 2nd gear
all other changes are the same , even when i using the teptronic gear it givs same sound at 1st to 2nd gear and it take time to change the gear .
i have pp2000 and i checked the car no faults at the gear at all
thank you all

Hello
i have the same typical problem . i LookSmart to a solution.. Mine : 307 sw 1.6 petrol 2008> After reading & research there are 2 reasons for this oil level or one censer no good . the reason typed in your quote is new for me . if it is a good solution please let me know.
my e.mail : [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
David can you or other tell me what is the best oil type for this gear and what is other types can be used also what is the amount to be used , how many lietres

D

·
0 Posts
Google Total lubricants and use their lubricant advisor. It will tell you exactly what oil to use. Only about three litres or less will come out at a time so you need a good lot to flush and refill the whole gearbox.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
19 Posts
My last trail with my 307

Hello
i have the same typical problem . i LookSmart to a solution.. Mine : 307 sw 1.6 petrol 2008> After reading & research there are 2 reasons for this oil level or one censer no good . the reason typed in your quote is new for me . if it is a good solution please let me know.
my e.mail : [email protected]
Thanks
Hi
I was had a problem with my 307 . That was ABS fault during morning start . I red many quote in this forum and others .finally I found the reason it was the charger generator it's output 14v and sometimes increases to 16 v or 17 v. So I replace the generator . Now that fault disappeared I quote this fore any one has the same problem
B.R.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts