Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My aircon cooling is not working, fan blower and auto temp adjustment works fine.
today i have checked all fuses all ok,so i connected a cable direct to aircon compressor to battery and it worked including rad cooling fan which has not worked before.
the cable to the battery was only to check if the rest of the system was ok, i would not suggest it would be good to leave it connected permanent as it made the door locks automatic lock.just a word of warning.
in haynes manual it only shows without climate so not sure where to start any help would be great.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Climate control

Well i have the same issue with mine on a 307 facelift model, i am presuming that the system is low on gas and by putting a wire straight to the battery you have over ridden the relay.

When mine is re gassed tomorrow i will re post and let you know the results :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i have the same issue with mine on a 307 facelift model, i am presuming that the system is low on gas and by putting a wire straight to the battery you have over ridden the relay.

When mine is re gassed tomorrow i will re post and let you know the results :thumb:
Thanks for relpy.
The system works nice and cool when i connect direct to battery so gas is ok.
would you know where th relay is for air con compressor .

·
Registered
37 Posts
climate control

Just as a note......

My air con works too if connected directly, not sure where the relay is ? have a dig around on this site im sure somebody will know :nod:

·
Registered
37 Posts
climate control

Just an update,

Aircon/climate all working now after a re-gas £44.99 at ATS which is a good price to be fair:D

hope this helps with your situation its worth going to ATS as they will do a free check before carrying out work and if the system will not hold a charge i.e. has a leak :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts