Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My 307 cc cab needs a repalcement aircon compressor . The vehicle VIN is VF33BRFNF83446517 and in new zealand that translates to year 2004 .
I am really struggling to find a secound hand unit .
I understand that the following Part Comments: 6453LF 6453LH 6453LJ 6453QF are correct for the model and year . It would help me in my search if I new what other brands of car actually used the same compressor, because my search under the Peugot brand is coming up with little interest in the car breakers business. So, It occured to me that maybe the part might have been used in other cars such as citroen.
Does anybody recognise this part number and the interechaneabilty of the aircon comprssor in the 307 yr 2004, with any other vehicle ?
thanks
les

·
Registered
84 Posts
A quick search shows your manufacturers part number as 9655191580
The same pump appears to be on the Peugeot 206, 207 and probably others and also Citroen Xsara picasso.
I'm pretty sure other Citroen models would use it too
If you can check thats your part number a Google search should give you a bit more scope.
Hope this helps

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A quick search shows your manufacturers part number as 9655191580
The same pump appears to be on the Peugeot 206, 207 and probably others and also Citroen Xsara picasso.
I'm pretty sure other Citroen models would use it too
If you can check thats your part number a Google search should give you a bit more scope.
Hope this helps

Thanks for your insight . The part numbers I have are from a peugot car wreecking yard , and they are not the same as yours . So, can you direct me to where you found the part number you have .
thanks
les

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for your insight . The part numbers I have are from a peugot car wreecking yard , and they are not the same as yours . So, can you direct me to where you found the part number you have .
thanks
les
I googled your model and that's the part number it gave me. And if you type that number into eBay it comes up with 206,207,307 and Citroen Xsara and hopefully that's what you have in yours

1 - 4 of 4 Posts