Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a bit of a pain my mother in law adjusted the drivers seat in her 107 and ever since the warning light stays on , it looks fine under the seat no trapped wires etc so is there a way to reset the light???

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
12,075 Posts
I've heard conflicting stories in that the light should go off when the fault is fixed, but others have said it needs to be cleared in Planet.

If it doesn't go off after a few drives then its probably still faulty.

C

·
0 Posts
Swollocks is correct, will go out when fixed. A more unusual fault one 107 but not the first I've encountered. Wiring and connectors 'looking' fine doesn't cut it and the fault, almost certainly related to the connector, will require rectification before the wally light will reset.

Unless youse well acquainted with the 107 I'd advise leaving it well alone - attempts to be clever and try and save a few quid have been known to cost a fortune to sort.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the delay in responding thanks all for the advice still isn't fixed but she'll need to get the finger out mot due soon and she'll need an indicator unit it's cancelling out when you turn right and jumping straight to indicating right lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts