Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello...hoping someone can shed a little light on my issue.

A few days ago i had a full car of people, then when i was driving home from work my airbag light was on (and has been on since) - this leads me to believe that there may have been a wire kicked out of place under the seat.

I took my car to the mechanic and he put it on diagnostic and said it was drivers side, either a loose wire or it would need a module (now I've googled a module and the closest thing i can find to what he means is a Airbag ECU).

Anyhow i've booked the car in for next Wednesday but i am slightly worried that it will cost me alot.

Does anyone have any tips of what i can check under the drivers seat? (in simple terms for a blonde female :thumb:)

(I can provide more diagnostic info later)

Thanks

E601 Fault on the driver's airbag igniter "Resistance too high"

·
11,711 Posts
I'm guessing that that isn't a Peugeot Planet diagnostic, as I think the term "Pretensioner" is used rather than "igniter".

There's lots of threads about it on here though so have a read through.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been having a nosey. I'm not sure which software my mechanic uses.

Although this morning the light went off for my journey to work then came back on when i turned a corner, then went off again. (It had been on when i started the car this morning). I haven't moved my seat or anything today. Strange. I'm hoping just a loose wire somewhere. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts