Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have just found your forum as I am looking for some help/advice for my sons car. We bought him a 1.4 207 as his first car and unfortunately it’s been nothing but trouble, it is giving several faults on the diagnostics lambda sensor fault, throttle position fault, and engine management level 2 fault. The chap from the RAC said the air intake temperature sensor is out of its parameters, currently reads -14 in our heatwave, I bought a replacement from euro car parts, the part they listed was this but we cannot find anything like it on the intake side. I’m hoping someone here might be able to point us in the right place or advise if it is even the right part. https://www.eurocarparts.com/search/423720011?type=shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw9DtmfvE3AIVy7ftCh2ZUQLPEAQYAyABEgIWwvD_BwE Thanks in advance. Gary

·
Registered
876 Posts
the book says ' the inlet air temperapture sensor is intergral with the throttle housing and is not available separately' but is not clear if its the vti and non vti engine.
as you have another fault with the TB, it may be worth checking the wires, and checking for water/corrosion in ecu/fusebox plugs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts