Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
garydoyle2000 said:
my air con in my 407 is not very cold is this normal ? i just sold a focus and the air con was great in that .
Start the engine and turn the a/c off. Turn it back on and you should hear a clunk and the revs should dip a bit. What age is the car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks stevoxsi, for ur reply my 407 is 2005 year it has duel climate control do u think it may need gassing .I use this car in southern Spain and as i am back home at the minute i will be back there in June so would like to have it sorted then as it will be getting hot then.

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
garydoyle2000 said:
Thanks stevoxsi, for ur reply my 407 is 2005 year it has duel climate control do u think it may need gassing .I use this car in southern Spain and as i am back home at the minute i will be back there in June so would like to have it sorted then as it will be getting hot then.
That would be my guess. I have a 2005 307 with the same issue at the moment. Although I think I have a leak as it was regassed this time last year. If you hear it kick in it may just be a bit crap! I've been advised to try kwik fit for this problem. Supposed to be one of the few things they are good at!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stevoxsi said:
That would be my guess. I have a 2005 307 with the same issue at the moment. Although I think I have a leak as it was regassed this time last year. If you hear it kick in it may just be a bit crap! I've been advised to try kwik fit for this problem. Supposed to be one of the few things they are good at!
Thanks again for ur reply i will try regas my car and let u no how i get on but i will not be in spain till the 15th i wll let u no if thats sorts my problem .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts