Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Air con seems to have lost pressure and doesn't work since I had the new screen fitted , it was re gassed in July :-(

·
12,141 Posts
The screen could just be a co-incidence. My colleagues 206 was regassed and only lasted eight months.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
My new 407 had poo aircon after I bought it. Not nearly as good as my previous 407. So I queried it.
Turned out the dealers had missed a mahoosive hole in the condenser.
Queue a trip to Lincoln and a shoebox courtesy car, one of those with the touch screen middle bit.. didn't like it.

C

·
0 Posts
Dont look too bad to do but they are bolted to the rad loads on ebay dont seem too expensive

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Diconected battery and removed it for a clean, checked fuses for aircon and it still didn't work so pulled the plug off compressor to check power and it was ok , plugged it back in and click it now works ;-)

·
12,141 Posts
Diconected battery and removed it for a clean, checked fuses for aircon and it still didn't work so pulled the plug off compressor to check power and it was ok , plugged it back in and click it now works ;-)
My power steering was like that. Once I disconnected the plug and cleaned the contacts and re-attached and sealed it's been spot on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts